Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here Fishy Fishy

Last month I went out on a limb and gave up my girly habits for the day. If you know me well enough, you know I'm not the outdoors type girl nor do I enjoy getting dirty! I put that all aside though, and went on my first off shore fishing trip. I ended up catching two very nice sized King fish but didn't have as much luck with the Snapper, they were all too small. I had a great time and believe it or not I'm ready to go back!


Me and my friend Kristina

One of the deck hands helping my pull my fish in after I accidentally let the line go out forever! Suprisingly my fish was still on the other end... pretty sure that guy laughed at me though! hehe

Our whole fishing group at a lovely 4am

All of us ladies with our deck hands

Kristina, Michelle and I

One of the King fish I caught. He put up a huge fight and took me up and down the boat before I could reel him all the way in. Stinker!

Learning to use the rod took me some time to do

I ended up with two Snapper at one time and even though they were too small, I was still proud!